Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Wellcome to my first blog

This is for the first time i create a blog. in order to fulfill the assignment from my college. I got a class called "Perancangan Web" means that a web development. So this is the 3rd assignment from my teacher. The first one he ordered me to create a simple web layout based on Table. And secondly, he ordered me to build a web layout based on HTML and CSS.

Well, i would like to introduce my self first. My name is I Gede Surya Udayana. This name was given by my balinese parents. Surya means the Sun God. and Udayana means that i was born in Udayana Hospital in Denpasar - Bali. This time in my 19th age. And i go study to STMIK STIKOM Bali. It is my beloved campus. it also has a slogan : "Always the First". It is the 1st IT campus in Bali. now it has 3 divisions. they are :
  1. Computer System
  2. Information Management
  3. Information System
And it also has a dual degree program for Computer System, called Internatinal Class. It cooperates with HELP UNIVERSITY Malaysia. So, STIKOM BALI is a international standard campus.

This time is my 3rd semester in STIKOM BALI, but i keep enjoying to study here. I have a lot of friendly mates here. They are so funny, serious and talented. If you are a student then i suggest that you should have a pricipal in school.
"stay hungry, stay foolish" - Steve Job
I think this is the best principal. otherwise you will not progress. And this quotes helps me a lot, when i have to do my homework, sometimes i dont have any idea about it. I just ask my friend and they would tell me something.

A lot of things to do in school. so now i don't have so much time to continue this INTRODUCTION ARTICLE because i am pursued by the others homework. And also i have to write more articles in this blog.

So, i have an account in Scribd. if you would like to view my article you can clik on this link :

http://www.scribd.com/surya_udayana92

May this links helps you. I hope this blog will be usefull in the Future, as its slogan "UNLIMITED SHARING". This is the place where i will share everything i have, freely.

See you :) Hare Krishna.



6 comments:

Unknown said...

aassseekk niihh blog mu sob,, :D

Surya Udayana said...

thank you bro. ini ada tugas dari dosen, buat blog. hehe. jadi maklum, masi awam. btw gimana cara ganti jadi co.cc kayak blog mu itu Fer??

Unknown said...

gpp saiia juga masih ucup ini,,
gampang itu,, buat dulu domain .co.cc,,
trus ganti domain blog nya di settingan blog,,
cari di sana domain blog, trus ganti pakek domain .co.cc,,

Prabandana Manuarta said...

wahh... beberapa kata harus di [GT]
hahahaha..

Unknown said...

apa GT itu?

Kana Webb said...

bagus2.... kerjaan bagus. teruskan2,, semangat2...

Post a Comment